The Crypto News Wrap is a daily updating article grouping the biggest news in blockchain into one place. Come back daily to stay up to date and ahead of the markets. Our wraps update throughout the day, come back often.
September 23rd, 2021
- Twitter deploys NFT authentication services as well as bitcoin tipping on IOS devices.
- Crypto.com deal with 76ers tops $400m USD. Plan on releasing NFTs for team.
- Axie infinity gets listed to Bitfinex, Bitstamp.
- Coinbase to release regulation proposals.
- Neopets to release metaverse NFT collection.
- JPmorgan pay 16m to settle lawsuit after being accused of manipulating stock prices – futures. – msn
- Articles updated hourly.
Our team has a daily goal of bringing you the biggest news in crypto. We publish articles as well as point to other sources of trusted information. Support our page directly by coming back daily, checking our other articles, joining Patreon, or telling a friend! Our wrap is widely available and posted daily on our Website, Youtube, Twitter, and Tiktok.
September 22nd, 2021
- Platform Etoro to delay public debut.
- 76ers announce crypto.com partnership, 2nd NBA team to do so.
- Bored Ape Yacht Club announces 2.0 roadmap, teasing NFT collaborations with Bored Ape Kennel Club.
- Coinbase To Launch 24/7 Phone Support and Other Enhancements to Customer Support by End of Year
- 616 BTC wallet becomes active, using during the period of Nakamotos last activity.
- Snoop dogg reveals himself as $17 Million Dollar NFT whale under psuedonym “Cozomo de’ Medici”.
- More articles to be posted daily – updated every 2 hours.